Patrick practices primarily in the areas of Creditor's Rights, Decedent's Estates, Civil Litigation, and general Civil Matter including business formation, real estate manner, estate planning, and evictions. He has been with the Urban Co., L.P.A. since 2007.
It has been his privilege to serve as an attorney in the Mahoning Valley for more than 25 years. Patrick has been fortunate enough to have gained experience in a wide range of areas of practice. This experience leaves him uniquely qualified to assist you with your legal needs, understanding that each matter and each client are unique and deserves specialized attention.
Patrick is a lifelong resident of Trumbull County and a happily married father of three daughters.
Get started on your free consultation today.
- Niles McKinley High School
- Denison University & Youngstown State University
- Capital University Law School
Courts & Bar Associations
- Admitted to practice law in Ohio
- Member: Ohio Bar Association
- Member: Trumbull County Bar Association
- Member: Ohio Creditor's Attorneys Association
Memberships & Volunteering
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Trumbull Mobile Meals (21 Years)
- Past president of the Niles Kiwanis Club
- President of Trumbull Football Officials Association
- NCAA Football Referee