David's caseload includes some Workers' Compensation matters but focuses primarily on Social Security Disability law. He joined the Urban Co., L.P.A. team in 2003. Prior to coming to our firm, he worked for the Trumbull County Adult Probation Department for over 10 years.
He has successfully assisted his clients with their Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims in and around N.E. Ohio for more than 33 years. David understands the frustrations involved in not being able to work and wondering what the future holds due to your inability to work.
A resident of Trumbull County, Ohio since birth, David is proud to support his community both through his legal work and community service. He especially loves to coach local youth sporting teams.
Call today for a free consultation.
- Niles McKinley High School, 1970
- Youngstown State University, 1975
- B.S. in Criminal Justice: Corrections
- University of Akron School of Law, 1986
Courts & Bar Associations
- Admitted to practice law in Ohio
- Member: Ohio Bar Association
- Member: Trumbull County Bar Association
Memberships & Volunteering
- Coached both youth soccer and baseball
- Past president of the Vienna youth baseball and soccer leagues
- Past president of Mathews Athletic Boosters